Microcomputer controlled dust sampler for the automated dust sampling on membrane filters with a diameter of 140 mm or 150 mm in acc. with EN 12341 or EN 14907. Automatic switching to sequentially admit up to 16 filters.
The gas flow is determined physically correct with pressure and temperature compensation and is considered by the electronic control unit in the form of a correcting variable. The control module MicroPNS controls the system.
- Sampling heads PM2.5, PM10, and TSP available
- Flow settings up to 100 m³/h
- Sampling and switching of the filters with real-time control
- Settable collection duration or volume
- Suitable for unattended, fully automatic operation
- Available as individual module or with weatherproof case
- 220 Vac/ 50 Hz power supply