Pini Kay wood briquettes have a low moisture content, this creates little deposits in the chimney. They are ideal for use in closed stoves, fireplaces and fire pits. A Pini Kay wood briquette burns on average longer than regular firewood and also gives off more heat. A pack Pini Kay wood briquettes weighs 10 kilograms and contains 12 Pini Kay wood briquettes. Pini Kay wood briquettes should be stored dry.
Reasons to use Pini Kay wood briquettes:
- - Easy to ignite and burn rapidly
- - 100% clean wood with no additives!
- - Clean, dry and ready for use
- - Low moisture content of <5%
- - High efficiency: approximately 5 kWh / kg
- - A package corresponds to about 5.7 m³ of natural gas
- - Longer burn time than normal firewood